From 16th November 2020 pharmacies will no longer be able to order prescriptions on behalf of patients
You will need to order repeat medication directly via your GP practice, not via your pharmacy, online pharmacy (i.e. Pharmacy 2U) or medical equipment supplier. You can order in the following ways: -
- In person - drop your computerised counterfoil in the drop box in the main foyer on the ground floor with the required items clearly marked.
- Online - Please click on the tab above to find out how to order your REPEAT medication online.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Prescriptions are done daily until 2pm. If your prescription is put in after this time it will be processed the following day.
- The health centre pharmacy is situated on the ground floor and is open between 08:45 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 18:30 Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
To save you having to return to the surgery to collect your paper prescription you can now have it send direct to a pharmacy of your choice - please speak to one of our receptionists who can arrange this for you.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.